Terms of Enrollment
IB DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
- DP lasts two years;
- Language of instruction is English;
- Tuition fees for a school year is 46.000 HRK for foreign students and 23.000 HRK for Croatian and EU citizens;
- there is a possibility of 30% discount on tuition fee for students who have achieved excellent results in previous schooling (grades 6 and 7);
- If mother tongue / native language is provided for foreign students, they are obliged to pay half of tuition for the individual native language instruction;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLLMENT
- excellent knowledge of English language
- versatility of candidates
IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THE PROGRAMME, THE STUDENT HAS TO
- submit a written request
- fill in an application form
- provide a copy of the proof of student’s citizenship (and parent’s if different)
- provide school report card for grade 9 of high school (maximum 17 points will be awarded for the grade in English, Math and GPA, and effort and/or exemplary behaviour )
- provide school report card for grade 10 of high school (maximum 17 points will be awarded for the grade in English, Math and GPA, and effort and/or exemplary behaviour)
Prospective students’ selection is based on their results and behavior in the first two years of high school, and estimated skills and abilities relevant to the programme.
Prospective students have to take entrance exams in English, and Math, write an essay in literature, and an interview is conducted as well.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES ARE EVALUATED AND ESTIMATED ON
- Essay in literature (maximum 5 points )
- Entrance exam in Math (maximum 10 points )
- Entrance exam in English (maximum 10 points )
- Interview with a prospective candidate ( maximum 5 points )
A maximum of 64 points can be gained, and a minimum of 40 is needed for the enrollment providing students gain at least 50% of points on every entrance test.